Time Strategies

Time management is very important to have a successful outcome. Being in college can throw a lot of things at you. Therefore, organizing should always be your top priority. The articles that I have chosen to read were The Myth of Too Busy by Tim Grahl and 4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination by Peter Banerjea. These articles were useful because it gives us a reminder that we can do better to boost our motivation. I realized that I do have a lot on my plate for this semester due from finishing up some medical school applications, being involved on campus, and doing some community service work. I notice that time management is a big issue so having a planner will set everything out accordingly. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of My Life

Week 3 Story: It's Life