Week 5 Story: To Fall in Love in One Day

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named, Becka. She was strolling through the village market looking for bread. John, the King of Iceland, was also strolling through the village and was looking for the perfect gift for his mother.

The king picked up a can of Bud Light. "Oh, yeah... this is the one!"

After finding the perfect gift for his mother, King John went to the cash register to pay. The cashier began making a conversation with John.

"Hey! Did you know that Bud Light helps with your digestive system?" said the cashier.

"Wow, who would've known! This will be the perfect gift for my mother after all!" said King John.

As King John reached down for his pocket to pay, he looked up and laid eyes upon an angel.

"That is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I must meet her!"

After the King paid for the Bud Light, he walks toward the girl. "Hi, my name is King John. King of Iceland. What's your name?"

"Hi, my name is Becka. Oh, for me? You shouldn't have." as Becka reached down and assumed the Bud Light was for her.

"No, boo... I bought this for my Mommy because I love her! said King John.

"Oh, ah-hah... My bad." said Becka in a flirtatious kind of way.

King John and Becka then spent the whole day together and had a wonderful time with such laughter and happiness.

"Can I ask you a question?" asked King John.

"Sure, baby!" said Becka.

"Ah-hah, you're funny. Do you believe in love at first sight and is it possible to fall in love in one day?"

"Ummm, it can be possible if you feel like it is true to you!" said Becka.

"Will you be my wife?" said the King as he kneels down, holding her hand.

"Ugh, yeah I do!" said Becka.

King John took Becka to his palace and was beyond amazed. She was amazed of how much gold and jewelry he had in his house. Most importantly, the only thing Becka was mostly excited about was to use King John's golden toilet; especially when it plays, "Old McDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o...," when it flushes.

A few minutes later, the wedding was being planned on the same day. Becka volunteered to find the perfect flowers in the village. As she was searching for her perfect flowers, she accidentally bumped into another man.

"I am so sorry!" said Becka.

"Oh no, don't sweat it! I'm just here searching for the perfect chocolate for my wife!"

"Aww, that's so sweat! What's your name?" said Becka.

"Channing Tatum, and yours?" said the man.

"I'm Becka! A soon to be Queen of Iceland! I'm searching for flowers for my wedding that I'm having today too," said Becka.

"That's awesome!" said Channing.

As King John came into the village to check-up on Becka, he hid behind the bushes because he felt a little suspicious.

"Wow, your muscles look so big!" as she grabs Channing's arm.

"Hah, well thank you miss. You know, I try hard everyday."

King John walks into the scene.

"What is going on here! Are you cheating on me, Becka!" said the king.

"No, sweetie! I was just admired by how big his arms were!" said Becka.

"That is it, we are done. I cannot trust you anymore." said King John.

"Googly-bear! You have to trust me! The only person that I'd rather be with is you!" said Becka.

"Then prove to me that you love me or I will order to hang you for breaking my heart." said the king.

"Do you really want me to prove to you? Then fine! If there is some type of food that you love, like Taco Bell, then I will walk 1800 miles just to get it for you; because I love you." said Becka.

King John trusted her words and they continued to celebrate their wedding. Queen Becka and King John had a magnificent time and lived happily ever after.

The end.

Rama and Sita, Link Text.

Author's Note:
I have chosen to create a story that sort of relates to The Divine Archer. I replaced Rama with King John and Sita with Queen Becka. Overall, I created a story that had a happy beginning to a heartbreaking scene to a happy ending. I related a part of my story of King John wanting to be sure if Becka was loyal to him as to Rama with Sita from The Divinve Archer story.

Bibliography: 
Bibliography: The Divine Archer, by F. J. Gould.

Comments

  1. Haha this was a funny story. It kind of had a slapstick comedy vibe to it with all of the characters and mixed settings. It would've been funny if you made them have a shotgun wedding or something crazy so that the story goes out with a bang. No pun originally intended lol. Nice job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hoai!
    I enjoyed reading your story! It was very funny and easy to read. I liked the way you changed the characters and made the story funny in a more modern way. You did a good job simplifying the story of Rama and Sita. I loved the part where Becka would walk so far to get Taco Bell for her lover. Overall, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hoai! I love how funny your stories are. I like how you included the dramatic irony of Channing and Becka's encounter where we see the common trope of "it's not what it looks like!". I think it would be interesting to see King John test Becka's loyalty to him by him agreeing to her offering to walk 1800 miles for him and then saying that it was just a test as soon as she starts walking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of My Life

Week 3 Story: It's Life