Reading Notes: Ramayana - Crossing the River, Part A

Notes:

  • Provide links for history/characters names.
    1. Example: "Driving fast for two days, Rama reached the boundary of Koshala, and, turning back toward Ayodhya, bade farewell to land and people."
  • Audio was included in the story.
  • Story can be a little confusing.
    1. Example: "O best of cities," said he, "I say it to thee and to the deities that guard and dwell with thee: returning from my forest home, my debt paid off, thee and my father and my mother I will see again."
  • Let's make the story more modern with words.
  • Could make a reality story a happy beginning to a sad ending.
  • Could create a story with life lessons.
Bibliography: Ramayana: Crossing River.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of My Life

Week 3 Story: It's Life