Week 8 Reading & Writing

Overall, I like my blog and website layout! It has a nice taste that can provide a meaning about myself. It was actually fun writing up a blog post from my thoughts, opinions, and inspirations for creating stories. There were a couple of weeks that have made me feel overwhelmed from the reading and writing assignments due to exams, secondary applications for med schools, labs, volunteer work and so on that provided an overload of my time.

I am satisfied about my stories because it actually turned out pretty well and that could give life lessons to the readers. There were a few readings that did shock my about Ravana and the other gods. I didn't know there was a lot of killing in these stories since all I have read from before were Buddhist stories with a happy and life-lesson ending.

This semester has been rough for me due to school, applications, volunteer work, personal problems, and so on. However, I am glad to experience my first online class with Epics of India. This class always gives me interests everyday.

I chose this image because I recently wrote a story about a father that lost his family. It provided a special meaning to the picture. Link Text.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of My Life

Week 3 Story: It's Life